Monday, April 29, 2019


                         





iEars

i do still fancy yer
course i do
but at times yer a little
well
weird    

take the other night
when we were cuddled up
in the after glow light
of our own warmth
all snug close
yet you seemed so 
distracted

so i said what’s up honey
hoping you were struggling
to find the words to express
just how irresistibly horny
you find me
although if i’m honest i was ready
to hear the old 
it’s not you it’s me speech
or there’s this girl in my office
routine

you said you had this fantasy
believe me honey i was all ears
not a good thing
considering your desire to see 
Betty Boop and Minnie Mouse 
having girl on girl action

listen guy
it would be girl on mouse action
and that’s just so sick 
and the fact you were getting a hard on
just talking about it
makes me wonder
if i shouldn’t do the old
it’s not you it’s me sketch
but it would be you 
all you
no mistake guy 
you’re a little too
weird


© iDrew  2008
first published by the Gut  2009

2 comments:

  1. Yup, no mistake guy you’re a little too weird but wise with words and keepin' it real. Enjoyed the read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete