Friday, December 18, 2020

 


iStiff 


you prefer me dead 

kiss 

in french

my beautiful cadaver

stroke

my golden head retaining  

metallic hues ice blue barren eyes

unsmiling


as usual i’m aware 

your stare will be upon

my pert little tits 

inert 

unresponsive

it doesn’t matter anymore

by now i have

lost all ambition of movement


on a stainless steel bed 

a slab slut 

magnificent former resistance

sluices 

under the weight of your advances

unable to oppose you from breaking my

frigid impediment

or stealing my heart to have

for your tea 

oven chips and baked beans with

a full-bodied coca-cola

romantic dinner for

one

candle-lit


over my dead body

i used to say

now that day has come

with every passing rohypnol 

comedown 




© 2014  iDrew

First published by  Wordland (Monster Book For Girls) 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment