Monday, April 8, 2019



iNaughty

me and freddie had a row in the pub
he stormed off moody in a huff
just ‘cos i was up for ‘aving a good time
all dressed up and ready to play
there was chat of a club
someone had some mdma
and we’d all been necking vodka
for i don’t know how long
i was cloud hopping 
numb to what’s right or wrong
next thing i remember
i’m in this bed toking on a bong 
my clothes on the floor
a caress and i feel fantastic
a tongue and i’m electric
spidery fingers making me wet and slippy  
it’s not that i’m a bad girl
though sure i can be a little bit naughty
i don’t mean nothing by it 
i just get so fucking horny
besides it’s too late now 
there’s no way back …

come daytime
head pounding i feel such a toilet
disgust gurgling in the pit of my stomach
my hair’s a crazy mess
my mouth’s a festering cesspit
i shouldn’t get in a panic 
he’s just a blip 
a stupid mistake
i wanna get home to take a shower
shampoo and scrub last night from existence
charge my phone and guilt ring freddie
tell him i love him (i really do)
suggest we put last night behind us
then this head pops out of the covers
mumbles something about a kettle
this time girl you’ve so fucked up
oh drew
what have you done
i can’t believe it
…  with freddie’s brother 

©2010 iDrew
first published by Naughtygirlx  20/02/10

No comments:

Post a Comment